As a Muslim, we should remembering and supplicating Allah SWT and His Prophet (in this context is Muhammad SAW). This is not without a reason, because Muhammad SAW always remember and supplicate Him in every situation and in all circumstances.
He also teach His companions to do so because remembering Allah means linking and connecting to Him. Here is 13 Duas, which is repeated by Prophet Muhammad SAW in many times and easily to do
Dua for Safety
These Duas can you recite when you beg for Safety. Either when you are in a way, or in order to get out of problems, as follows:
1. Allahumma atina fi dunya hasanatan wa fil akhirati hasanatan wa qina ‘adhaba annar.
“O Allah, grant us the good in this world and the good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of Hell-Fire.”
This Dua is come from Anas r.a, which is include in Hadit Muslim. It is frequently used by almost Muslim, for blessing not only in the World or Dunya, but in Hereafter.
It is also demand protectionand safety from the torment or torture of Hell-Fire, which is frightening believers if there’s so much sin or bad deeds during in the World.
In Islamic school, particularly in kindergarten or primary school, this Dua is often teached and practically by the teachers to their students.
The main goal of this Dua is to introduce Islam for toddlers with very simple ways. Instead of this Dua, there some Dua which is we can use such as:
Allahumma ashlih li dini alladzi huwa “ishmatu amri, wa ashlih li dun-yaya al lati fiha ma’asyi, wa ashlih li akhirati al lati ilaiha ma’adi, waj’al al hayata ziyadatan li fi kulli khairin, waj’al al mauta rahatan li min kullisyarrin.
(Allahumma inni a’udzubika min zawaali ni’matika, wa tahawwuli ‘afiyatika, wa fujaa’ati niqmatika, wa jamii’i sakhatika.)
Dua for Protecting from Bad Habits
In this part, we will explain Dua for protecting us from bad habits and bad deeds. Not only those things, it can also protect us from anything that bother us such as, anxiety, cowardness, etc.
Here is some of the Dua that we can practically anytime and anywhere, especially after shalat or praying.
Allahumma inni a’udzubika minal hammi wal hazan, wa a’udzubika minal ‘ajzi wal kasal, wa a’udzubika minal jubni wal buhkl, wa a’udzubika min ghalabatid-daini wa qahrir-rijaal
“O God, I take refuge in You from chest and anxiety, and I take refuge in You from weakness and laziness, and I take refuge in You from cowardly and miserly nature, and I take refuge in You from bondage of debt and pressure human.”
In one story has been told, Rasulullah SAW was came to the Mosque when he saw an Anshar people named Abu Umamah inside not in the time of Fardhu prayer. He asked him why he was in Mosque, Abu Umamah said that he had a problem of debt.
Rasulullah SAW teached that Dua to him and pray twice; in the morning after Shubuh and evening after Ashar. Beside the first Dua, there is another one Dua, which is similar as the former.Sponsors Link
5. Allaahumma innii a’uuzubika min fitnatin naari wa ‘azaabin naari wa min fitnatil qabri wa ‘azaabil qabri wa min syarri fitnatil ginaa wa min syarri fitnatil faqri wa min syarri al-masiihid dajjaali
“O Allah, I pray for Your protection from Hellfire, Hell-Fire, Grave Disaster, and Torture. I seek refuge in thee from the evil of the test of wealth, from the evil of the test of purity, and from the evil of the dajjal.”
Dua for Good Deeds
Basically, we pray to Allah for our good. We usually want something good such as health, useful knowledge, and sometimes wealth (or at least, the things that we need is to be fulfilled). Here is some Dua that we can use for that.
6. “allahummaj ja’al sarirati, khayrana min ‘aalaaniati, waj’al ‘aalaaniati shalihatan, allahumma inni as’aluka min shalih matutia annaas min almaali, walaahli, walwaladi, ghayr dalin, wala mudalin”
“Oh God, make my bed, good from my public, and make my public good, O God, I ask you from the benefit of the people come from money, parents, and the child, not lost, not misleading”
This Dua refers to ourselves. The main goal of this Dua is to be given of good deed not only for ourselves, but also to other people and other things. Not only this Dua, there are some of Dua that we can used to:
7. “Allaahumma inniy as-aluka ‘ilman naafi’an warizqon thoyyiban wa’amalan mutaqobbalan”
This Dua has aimed to get a new knowledge that can be used in daily life, also get a good and beneficial substance.
8. “Alhamdulillahilladzii ahyaanaa ba’da maa amaa tamaa, wa ilaihin nusyuur”
This Dua is usually for us after wake up and shown our gratitude to Allah that gave us one more chance to live.
Dua for Amnesty (Forgiveness) and Mercy
There are many pray or Dua that means to ask forgiveness and mercy. In this part, we will elaborate more than one Dua for amnestiness to Allah swt.
9. “rabbana laa tu ‘akhidzna, inna sina au akhta’na, rabbanaa tahmil alaina isran kama hamaltahu alalladziina min qablina,rabbanaa wa laa tuhammilna ma laa ta qatalaa nabi, wafu’anna, wagfirlanaa, warhamna, anta maulaana fansurna alal qaumil kaafiriin”
“Oh God, do not blame us upon us if we forgotten, Oh God, lay not upon us a burden which You laid upon those before us, Oh God, burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear, pardon us; forgive us, and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, give us victory over the disbelieving people.”
This Dua is based on Al-Baqarah verse 286. It contains a pray to Allah for giving us a merciness and forgiveness if we forget and not laying a burden as Allah did to those before us.
10. “Allahummagh firli dhambi kullahu diqqahu wa jillahu wa awwalahu wa akhirahu wa ‘alaniyatahu wa sirrahu.”
“O Allah! Forgive all my sins, whether few or more, the first and the last, the apparent and the hidden.”
In this Dua, we are demand to Allah to forgive all of our sin, in any circumstances. This surah has lots of Benefits of Reciting Surah Baqarah Last 2 Ayat.
11. “Allahumma inni as’aluka mujibati rahmatika, wa ‘aza’ima maghfiratika, was-salamata min kulli ithmin, wal-ghanimata min kulli birrin, wal-fawza bil- jannati, wannajata mina-nar.”
“O Allah! I beg You for that which incites Your Mercy and the means of Your forgiveness, safety from every sin, the benefit from every good deed, success in attaining Jannah and deliverance from Fire.”
This Dua is one of the most supplication that Prophet saw. most said. It is include in hadith from Ibnu Mas’ud.
12. “Allahummaghfirli khathiati wa jahili wa israfi fi amri wama anta azqalamu biha mani. Allahummaghfirli jadi wa hazli wa khatha-i wa amdi wa kala dzalika andi. Allahummaghfirli ma qadamati wama akharati wama asrarati wama azqalanati wama anta azqaalamu biha mani anta ilahi la ilaha illa anta.”
“O Allah, forgive my faults and foolishness, my excess in my dealings and whatever You know better than me. O Allah, forgive my sincerity and my selves, my neglect and my deliberate, and all of that to me. O God, forgive me what I have done first and what I end up, which I keep secret and which I reveal, and whatever you know more than I do. You are my God who is no god but You.”
13. “Allahumma anta robbi laa ilaha illa anta, khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka wa ana ‘ala ‘ahdika wa wa’dika mastatho’tu. A’udzu bika min syarri maa shona’tu, abuu-u laka bini’matika ‘alayya, wa. abuu-u bi dzanbi, faghfirliy fainnahu laa yaghfirudz dzunuuba illa anta”
“Dear Allah! You are my Rabb, no Rabb is entitled to worship except You. You created me. I am Your servant. I will be faithful to my covenant with You as best I can. I take refuge in you from the ugliness I make. I confess Your blessings to me and I confess my sins, therefore, forgive me. There is no one who forgives sins except You”
That was the 13 Duas that we can share to you, despite there are more than 13. It is easily to practically anytime and anywhere. We sincerely hope you enjoy to read and can practically this Dua, also take a lot of benefit from this article.