Do you want to learn Allahumma Inni As’aluka Al Jannah Dua, which is recited three times to ask for Jannah and protection from Hellfire? Recite the Dua for Jannah three times that is mentioned in this article.
Similarly, Prophet (PBUH) has told many small and big Duas to his Ummah, after reciting which our wish is fulfilled when we pray to Allah SWT.
Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated the Messenger of Allah said:
Also Read: Istikhara Dua
Allahumma Inni As’aluka Al Jannah Meaning
Protect from hellfire thrice everyday hellfire itself asks Allah SWT to protect us from it, so it is amazing how Allah SWT has granted us such a favor.
If you repeat that dua three times every day, Janna itself asks Allah SWT to give you Janna. So you’d better say that dua which we have told above.
If you want Jannah, Why don’t you say so?
The prophet (Pubh) said don’t just ask for Jannah ask for the highest level which is in his companionship insallah in the highest level of paradise with Prophet (Pubh). So you make this dua three times.
اَللّٰهُمَّ ادْخِلْنِىْ جَنَّةِ الْفِرْدَوْسِ
Yes, you can supplicate that another term you’ve used is not linguistically correct but asking Allah to enter Paradise by his mercy. It is simply asking for what is happening anyway. No one should enter Paradise by his mercy. No matter how good deeds a person has done.
In the Hadith Prophet (PUBH) said:
لَى يُّأَخِّلُهُ اَحَدَكُمُ الْجَنَّةَ عَمَلُهُ
Simply none of you will enter Paradise because of the number of his good deeds or her good deeds rather than by Allah’s mercy. So the companion ask the messenger of Allah SWT peace be upon him even you o prophet (pubh) of Allah SWT said even me unless if Allah SWT covers me with His mercy, we’re eligible for salvation by Allah SWT mercy.
The Easy Way to enter Jannah.
There are multiple ways to attain the pleasure of Allah SWT and enter his Jannah. Following are some hadiths that will show us some ways or good deeds to enter the Jannah.
- Whoever meets Allah SWT without ascribing anything to him will enter Jannah. ( Sahih al- Bukhari)
- Whoever believes (has Imaan) in Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and establishes the prayer and fasts in the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)
- Whoever says: “I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, and with Islam as my Deen, and with Muhammad (peace be upon him) as my Prophet, Jannah would be mandatory for him. (Sunan Abu Dawud)
- Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.” (Jami at-Tirmidhi)
- Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adthim wa Bihamdihi (Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise), a date-palm tree will planted for him in Jannah. (Jami at-Tirmidhi)
- Allah has Ninety Nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)
- Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah. (Sahih al Bukhari)
- Whoever builds a Masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)
- Whoever repeats after the Mu’adthin (the caller to prayer) from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah. (Sunan an-Nasa’i)
- Whoever calls the Adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him. (Sunan Ibn Majah)
- Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise. (Sahih al-Bukhari)
- Allah will prepare for him who goes to the mosque (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the congregational prayer) an honorable place in Paradise with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings. (Sahih al-Bukhari).
- Any one performs the ablution perfectly and then offers 2 rak’ahs of prayers concentrating on them with his heart and face, paradise will necessarily fall to his lot. (Sunan Abu Dawud)
- Whoever takes a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah. (Jami at-Tirmidhi)
- I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims. (Muslim)
- Anyone whose soul leaves his body and he is free of three things, will enter Jannah: Arrogance, stealing from the spoils of war, and debt. (Sunan Ibn Majah)
- Whoever raises two girls then I and he will enter Jannah like these two (Prophet indicated with his two fingers). (Jami` at-Tirmidhi)
- Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah. (Sahih al Bukhari)
- O people, spread the Salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace. (Sunan Ibn Majah)
- (The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)
- Whosoever last words are: LA ILAHA ILLALLAH will enter Paradise. (Sunan Abu Dawud)
- Prophet Muhammad () said: If somebody recites this invocation (given below) during the day, and if he should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if he recites it in the night, and if he should die on the same day, he will be from the people of Jannah.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi)
Also Read: Dua Qunoot
Today we have mentioned some such deeds, which have been promised paradise to those who do, which have been told in the hadiths. Similarly, there are many small deeds for which paradise has been promised. May Allah grant us the ability to act for His pleasure.
I hope you make a habit of reciting Allahumma Inni As’aluka Al Jannah (Dua for Jannah) three times every day.